End of summer heatwave
This week has been all about:
- I am using Duolingo every day, and I am up to a 20-day streak. I am learning French and on the free plan so there are a ton of adverts (bad). I am at the super easy stage and progress is good (good!).
- Emma was ill for two days at home so that was not much fun for all of us. She had to have a Covid test and was able to go back to nursery after the result came back as negative.
- Arthur stayed with his grandparents for two days before returning to school at the end of the week.
- I have started running regularly again. Woop! On Tuesday I ran Cholsey River which was 5.2 miles in 43:56.
- I have also started stretching regularly - I am trying to get in the habit of doing it twice (at least) a day. Hips, calves and hamstrings.
- On Saturday we went to the Clumps in the morning and Marion picked blackberries (there are loads) and we explored more. At lunch we went to the pub and in the afternoon to the play-park so the kids could play. It was a super day!
- On Sunday we met with friends for a picnic and a (leg) dip in the river. Was a super hot day so wish we brought our swimming kit! Finally some hot weather again after a summer of shit weather.
- Vitality Points: 40