Falling Leaves. Lockdown. Family Gathering
- I had a lazy post-birthday cake eating week where I didn't go running and wallowed in the darkness of the coming winter.
- I started reading "The Great Railway Bazaar" by Paul Theroux.
- I enjoyed watching some of the Vuelta a Espana on Eurosport. Hugh Carthy and Mike Woods are my heroes because they are riding for EF Pro Cycling ("my" team) and they won stages.
- I'm still getting used to the clocks going back. But taking vitamins (and chocolate!) to help with this!
- Had a small family gathering to celebrate my 40th birthday.
- The government announced the second lockdown will start on Thursday.