Weeknotes 2020 #29
- On Saturday we met up with my parents, brother and his partner in a park in Richmond and had a great afternoon playing games, eating delicious food and even an ice cream!
I ran four times this week:
- Mon: Field Cholsey Vets. Legs tight, capout today.
- Wed: Field River and down Consititution Hill All out sections. Tried for 1 mile at 5k pace and so difficult to breathe I need to do more of this to get faster! Want to go under 20mins for 5k sometime this year.
- Fri: Shillingford River Cox's Lane. Started off with my Shillingford 10k route, but then carried on as feeling good. 9 miles. Dog didn't like my t-shirt so I had to stop to let it past!
- Sun: Castle Crowmarsh River in the Rain final one for the week, really soaked at the end and nothing I like more than running in the rain!
Reading: I demolished "Running up that Hill" by Vassos Alexander which is about his journey from marathons to ultra-marathons including the Spartathlon (153 miles in less than 36 hours!) that ties the book together. Incredible!
Exercise: Running four times.