This week was:
- Exercise this week was 60+ lengths of swimming at the spa, a long (9 mile) run up Grim's Ditch, plus two visits to the gym.
- At work things are moving on nicely with the Serene app and Chrome extension. I integrated Google Analytics and worked on a number of different features, plus bug fixing. We had an afternoon being videoed and photographed for social media purposes.
- Mostly excellent weather (it feels like summer not the end of winter)
- Emma started going to some trial visits to nursery
- Last Friday was Spa Day with Marion at Reading Lido with lots of swimming, a full body massage, and plenty of visits to the Sauna.
- Last weekend we stayed at my parents and enjoyed the amazing weather by going to Virginia Water and Trilakes (outdoors, with lots of animals and toys for the kids).